Subdividing and building is still a great investment option. Let Grange Residential and Construction step you through the process.
Duplex development is still considered as one of the most popular investment options. The concept of developing your property into two or three lots can help maximise your investment potential.
Grange Residential and Construction is experienced in residential subdivision and can guide you through the process. The Keane is a great example of how easy the development process can be. Our client purchased the block originally to subdivide and sell the land into two individual Green Title lots. The original Wembley home was built on 1094 sqm metres. Each lot of 547sqm with a frontage of 11.65sqm both having street frontage and overlooking beautiful lush parkland.
After researching the local market our designers and consultants we then came up with ‘The Keane’ concept. The custom designed and built process began from here.
The concept was to have two different homes on each lot, one being a modern style and the other with a more contemporary concept. We pride ourselves on our motto ‘The Finish is Everything’ and each house is fitted out in that way.
House A and House B include the following;
- 31 course ceiling with shadow line cornice to bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and laundry with 34 course to meals, dining area.
- Miele appliances
- Essastone bench tops throughout
- Caroma bathroom fittings and fixtures
- Ensuite and bathroom full height tiling
- Gainsborough door furniture
- Daikin air conditioning throughout
- Washed aggregate concrete to driveway, alfresco area and pathways around house
- Alfresco with built in bbq, sink, cabinets and Essastone benchtops
4 x 2 home
- Kingclip metal roof
- Tiled feature wall to front elevation
- Tiled floors to main living areas and carpets to bedrooms
4 x 2 home
- Corrogated tinroof with splay gutter
- BAW BAW feature stone wall to front elevation
- Oak timber floor through main living areas and carpets to bedrooms
Interested in subdivided your block?
Find out how to demolish and build to maximise your investment with Grange Residential and Construction. We invite you to contact us to find out more about our process.